Sheryl Kaplan offers private foundation and corporate grant proposal development services for organizations that are working to make the world a better place.
Working across cyberspace, she offers United States-based organizations:
- Identification and Research of Prospective Funders
- Preparation of Proposal Calendars
- Letters of Inquiry/Intent Development
- Grant Proposal Development
- Creating Attachments
- Preparation of Grant Reports
- Development Planning
- Reviewing/Editing Your Documents
Please note: Foundations typically fund nonprofit organizations that qualify for public charity status under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, either their own or that of a fiscal sponsor. These organizations' purposes are charitable, educational, scientific, religious, literary, or cultural.
Back to the top