Sheryl Kaplan is an Independent Consultant who develops grant proposals for private foundations and corporations on behalf of local, regional, and national tax-exempt secular nonprofit organizations located in the United States. Although her primary expertise is in the fields of community-based social services and health care, she has a special interest in working with grassroots social justice organizations.
Sheryls extensive experience in the nonprofit sector includes serving as Consultant or staff member for organizations such as:
- Association of Salvadorans in Los Angeles
- Center for Community Change
- Comprehensive Community Health Centers
- Dubnoff Center for Child Development
- Georgia Network to End Sexual Assault
- National Council for Occupational Safety and Health
- Para Los Niños
- Planned Parenthood Los Angeles
- University of Southern California
- Women and Philanthropy
Sheryl earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology, cum laude, from Southampton College of Long Island University in 1976 and a Master of Library Science degree from San José State University in 1981.
Back to the top
She is a member of the Grant Professionals Association (formerly the American Association of Grant Professionals).